"warn" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have been warned repeatedly of that need but did nothing.
- From the president on down, officials repeatedly warned Americans against short-term thinking.
- Church officials have repeatedly warned Israeli forces not to damage the site.
- In recent days, they have repeatedly warned that the party may not survive a loss.
- The Government had been warned repeatedly about problems in the service before 'the tragic events of last month', he said.
- George Washington repeatedly warned of these shortcomings up until his death in 1799.
- The republic's leaders have warned repeatedly that they will open fire if the army attempts to take action.
- Ultimately he is caught again playing with matches despite having been warned repeatedly against doing just this.
- In an interview, she denied his claim that he repeatedly warned her off the story.
- The young man of Proverbs 6:7 is repeatedly warned to avoid such a woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.