"vital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The use of electricity as power is vital in the modern human world.
- These addition to the constitution were vital to women's rights in Japan.
- It had never been vital, in the past, that a patient should like her.
- "Also, those 15 years were absolutely vital in the rest of the world," he said.
- Social democratic values are more vital in hard times when there is no money.
- And if allies are vital in the long term, we may want them with us at the beginning.
- It was vital to radio the change in plans to all parties.
- The politics of culture and values is vital in Alabama.
- Timing has always been vital in this area, and it still is.
- These three themes named are vital in any real future for the North.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.