"urgent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She'd told him to wait here and had gone away on urgent business.
- "Then I should like to speak to someone else on a matter of the most urgent business."
- He had more urgent business to do at the moment.
- Out of town on urgent business, even though he hasn't worked for years.
- "But you know that I can't tell what urgent business might come up to call me out of town."
- What if there had not really been any urgent business?
- The most urgent business you have - that anyone has!
- T have urgent business I must see to in the near future.
- "I have to see a man on some urgent business."
- "The dead have more urgent business to do than chase after us."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.