"urgent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You have an urgent call from your office," he said in a low voice.
- Then I picked up the phone and made two urgent calls.
- Now, he did not answer the urgent call from the bridge.
- An urgent call had come to my desk less than ten minutes earlier.
- Perhaps the most urgent calls for training have been in reaction to school violence.
- An urgent call went out to the staff to return the umbrella, no questions asked.
- "You have an urgent call on your private line, Michael," she said.
- She and Harry had received an urgent call at the dinner.
- Anyone anticipating an urgent call can ask to use the land line.
- We must make fresh urgent calls for peace and dialogue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.