"urgent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You felt an urgent need to finally cut your hair."
- Every time the school has an urgent need for money,.
- They do not want to deal at all with great and urgent social needs.
- In 1833 he felt the urgent need of giving more attention to his home and family.
- They could provide America with some $20 billion more a year to spend on urgent social needs.
- They were about making a better life for three children with urgent medical needs.
- To do this she is in urgent need of money.
- I think there is an urgent need for action here.
- Today there is an urgent need to get the process moving again.
- The poor countries are in urgent need of help. This makes their position all the more difficult.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.