"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Debris is likely to crowd at the enormous intake tubes for the pumping plants, including human remains.
- The intake tube of the organ pointed straight toward the dome opening!
- The combustion creates two pressure wave fronts, one traveling down the longer exhaust tube and one down the short intake tube.
- Minutes later he had an intake tube positioned near the taped hole, and the sampler pump was running.
- It is an all-aluminum V6, topped with six polished intake tubes that run to the center of the engine's 60-degree banks.
- Walt stepped to the verniers and swung the big intake tube over a minute arc.
- Well use one of the standard solar intake tubes that we're running the station from.
- Have Chuck hook up the solar intake tubes to the spotter and replace the cathodes with pure thorium.
- Channing blinked when he saw the light in the room where the solar intake tubes were.
- After a minute's search, it found the intake tube as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.