"trust" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under California law, the money would go to a public trust.
- Let's look at a few local officials who have forgotten what the public trust is.
- But you are still too young to take an actual office of public trust.
- Wouldn't it be nice if baseball were part of the public trust?
- That year they also decided to leave their estate to a public trust.
- Yet there is another, more important concern than "family, political and public trust."
- City officials, no doubt, men and women in the public trust, making laws to protect people from themselves.
- As she says, "We have to take into account the public trust here."
- There is a great need to build public trust and confidence.
- Why aren't you accountable to the public trust and I'd like to follow up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.