"train" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last passenger train ran in 1983 after 101 years of service.
- The last passenger train left the station on May 31, 1978.
- This line is still served by one passenger train per week.
- His design was probably the most famous American passenger train.
- Three passenger trains run on this line every 24 hours.
- This would also be the final passenger train for the station.
- The last passenger trains were 2-6-4Ts numbers 42116 and 42413.
- Passenger trains have not served the city since the 1960s.
- The station has always been a stop for all passenger trains.
- By 1938, there was only one passenger train left that stopped in the station.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.