"throw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As we had never been thrown much together I knew but little of him.
- The two men were thrown together in Europe during the war.
- The three are thrown together, and onto their own resources.
- We were always being thrown together like that, under some kind of pressure.
- We were kind off thrown together and that's when it all happened.
- In a crisis people were thrown together, seemed important to each other.
- It's not something you want to throw together at the last minute.
- "I thought we were simply thrown together by force of circumstances."
- It always seemed so thrown together at the last minute.
- As a result, a number of his short stories were thrown together during times when he needed an additional income.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.