"surprise" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have surprised themselves, but then these two seem to like surprises.
- He has a clear vision of the end result, and he doesn't like surprises.
- "He does not like surprises so I would just do a regular party."
- Dave Johnson, who regularly says that he doesn't like surprises, got a couple of big ones this week.
- And even if they do meet us, maybe neither of them likes surprises.
- Wall Street doesn't like surprises, of course, and even apparently positive ones can be unsettling.
- I don't like surprises, he added with an ominous note in his voice.
- Ever since this morning I know that they like surprises too.
- To the point where it was boring, really, but he didn't like surprises.
- You're going to be a surprise to him, and he doesn't like surprises.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.