"surprise" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he holds surprises, which this show of 60 paintings from 1901-51 may well reveal.
- Even for someone who had visited them before, the regions held surprises.
- The repertory should hold few surprises, he said: "More or less the same as last time."
- Today's test results also held several small surprises for which regulators had no immediate explanation.
- So nudity, death, violence - at least in art - hold few surprises.
- "There's a good chance Soviet weaponry held big surprises for us."
- Life might not be very exciting, but at least it offered friendships, security and held few surprises.
- After all, life holds nothing if not surprises and we are here.
- But none of the results have been from northern provinces, so the race could still hold surprises.
- So far, it appeared, their voyage to the edge of the galaxy held few surprises.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.