"suit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I took my place behind a man in a business suit.
- He looked like a man who'd lived all his life in a business suit.
- A young man in a business suit had joined them.
- And then the men in the business suits came back.
- A man in a business suit came up to him.
- Then he went back to his room, and dressed in a dark business suit.
- If he's in a business suit, he wants to win.
- A man in a dark business suit said, "I couldn't take that much time away from my job."
- Behind him came a rather short man in a black business suit.
- He himself was still in his Washington clothes: a dark blue business suit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.