"suit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Suddenly the law suits stopped, and the land grabbing came to an end.
- A series of law suits followed, and the situation was not finally resolved until 1719.
- It was the object of at least two law suits.
- This law suit will take years to wind its way through the courts.
- Later he was forced to pay National approximately $3,000,000 in a civil law suit.
- The law suit was dropped in early 1968 when the relationship ended.
- As of November 2009, a $75 million law suit is still pending with the federal government.
- The city finally paid $29,000 to settle her law suit.
- The court hearing on the matter of her law suit was only a week and a half off.
- There must be enough people who don't want Windows to actually have a law suit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.