"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Lyubimov, who went abroad in 1983, was replaced as director by Anatoly Efros and summarily stripped of his Soviet citizenship.
- Assemblyman Pat M. Casale, a Republican who openly defied Mr. Nesbitt on this issue, was summarily stripped of a $9,000-a-year committee stipend this month.
- In April, when the welfare reform bill becomes law, thousands like me - including cancer sufferers, people with psychiatric problems and those with multiple sclerosis - will have their benefits summarily stripped from them.
- Within minutes, Major Dominguez had been summarily stripped of his post, arrested, turned over to American troops and replaced by a more cooperative officer, Capt. Gustavo Quintero.
- For months now, Hungary has been debating how to compensate people who were summarily stripped of their farms, shops, factories and other property during the Communist era.
- When he recently lost one of his endorsements, Tom Leonard of London's Daily Telegraph wrote that the news "Beckham will no longer be 'the face' of Police sunglasses put me in mind of those old war films in which the disgraced soldier is summarily stripped of his medals and insignia."
- While cowardice under fire was punished with instant execution, soldiers or officers in rear areas suspected of having a "reluctance to fight" could (and frequently were) summarily stripped of rank and reassigned to a shtrafbat under Order 227.
- In April, when the Welfare Reform Bill becomes law, thousands like me - including cancer sufferers, people with psychiatric problems and those with MS - will become a burden and a dead weight on their partners and families as their benefits are summarily stripped from them.
- He was not only summarily stripped of his rank but imprisoned, court-martialed and, at the insistence of Hitler, sentenced to death.24.6 Even the obsequious Keitel was in trouble with the Supreme Commander.
- She'd been summarily stripped of her wet gear, the same as Tarma, but opted for one of Lady Mertis' soft green wool gowns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.