"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In only a few hours, the general strike will begin.
- He then turned to the general strike and asked him about his role in it.
- Still less had it the power to call a general strike.
- This general strike of the body was known as death.
- The committee called for a general strike on April 6.
- The violence came on the second day of a general strike.
- The war should be called off, or the general strike would continue.
- When the general strike was over she could come along, and he would show her everything.
- It was the first national general strike in the country.
- By the end of March, the general strike was called off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.