"strategic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The department's strategic objective is to provide lifelong learning opportunities to meet the individual needs of students.
- It was not a strategic objective, as the front lines were farther away.
- The future state can be defined as the vision for the organization or the strategic objectives of the change.
- What are this action plan's strategic objectives for the financial internal market?
- A strategic objective is also there for us all to see.
- For the period between 2005 and 2009, the Commission made transparency into one of its strategic objectives.
- Let me now come back to the strategic objectives and give you a few examples of other key initiatives.
- This is an important agreement, where Europe has achieved its strategic objectives.
- What changes will you need to make in order to deliver on your strategic objectives?
- How does the design work connect with the strategic objectives of your business?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.