"signify" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Scottish believe that a strange black cat's arrival to the home signifies prosperity.
- To see others fat, signifies prosperity.
- In ancient times, a spacious siheyuan would be occupied by a single, usually large and extended family, signifying wealth and prosperity.
- This is not only a game, but signifies prosperity of the village and its people.
- The 'P' signifies progress and prosperity.
- The red, Kedah's traditional colour, signifies prosperity, while the flag's arms is as interpreted with the standalone arms.
- The pomegranates signify love, fertility, prosperity and hope.
- These were in corporate to signify prosperity and the heritage of the people as an agrarian nation.
- She is then shownthe kitchen, store-room and all other things signifying prosperity,wealth and happiness of her new family.
- The color gold signifies economic power, success, money, and prosperity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.