"signify" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Early reports said over 40 people might have died, Iwowari was missing and his palace had been barred with palm fronds signifying danger.
- The very name of it signifies danger: "Jeopardy!"
- Each time, Scramble growled in her throat to signify danger, not imminent, but present.
- This is almost certainly the reason that the color red is used to signify danger or stop * in many diverse human societies.
- They crouched, listening instinctively for any sounds that signified danger.
- All, with a few exceptions, signified danger and often death.
- Silence signifies danger and rumbling means all is well.
- They signified genuine danger.
- The Third Law will force him to focus all his sensors on sights and sounds that signify danger on his level.
- Jaguar felt the sinking in her stomach that signified danger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.