"sheet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sky to the east was a blinding sheet of white.
- Gray's head snapped up and he squinted through the nearly blinding sheet of rain.
- In great blinding sheets it fell, so that they could not see where they were.
- There was an instantaneous, blinding sheet of gasoline flame, but neither smoke nor explosion.
- In a blinding sheet, mingled with hail, it drove against the cliff, bitter cold.
- An instant later, the pinpoint had become a blinding sheet of light enveloping half the ship.
- A blinding sheet of white flame sprang up.
- We had hardly more than turned, however, when there descended such a blinding sheet of torrential rain that shelter became imperative.
- Water came into the boat in a blinding, drenching sheet.
- Flame shot upward in a blue, blinding sheet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.