"sharp" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two nations are still in sharp disagreement over whaling.
- There is sharp disagreement over whether they pose a risk to public health.
- However, there was sharp disagreement over how to reach these contacts and on whether test results should be reported by name.
- The sharp disagreement is worthy of serious debate in the coming campaign.
- Officials said there were differences of perspective, but no sharp disagreements.
- But there have been sharp disagreements, particularly over how to pay for the legislation.
- The sharpest disagreement comes over whether it took two to make the cold war.
- Particularly since they seem to be in sharp disagreement with other reports we've received from that city.
- But even among animal lawyers there are sharp disagreements over strategy.
- Still, there are sharp disagreements over what to do next.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.