"settlement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No movement has been made to start settlement talks, and none is expected.
- The firm was said to have offered $50 million at the beginning of the settlement talks.
- No money was on the table in that early round of settlement talks.
- The woman will receive $1.75 million, according to people involved in the settlement talks.
- The judge's findings gave the government a very strong hand at the settlement talks.
- He added, "Simply because they don't like the direction of the settlement talks just won't be good enough."
- When the settlement talks are complete, the city is expected to have agreed to pay several million dollars.
- A roughly similar idea had been offered during the settlement talks.
- Other refining companies are in settlement talks with the administration.
- And yet, in settlement talks with the government, the company has reportedly offered to do just that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.