"settlement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city reflects the settlement patterns of the 19th century.
- He demonstrated the culture's sophisticated management of water to support their settlement patterns.
- The political success of the Republican party in the region is tied to the state's settlement patterns.
- And what I discovered, curiously enough, was a traditional settlement pattern.
- The settlement patterns of the people have shifted since the late 1980s.
- Though these actions occurred nearly a century ago, they continue to influence settlement patterns today.
- The last aim was to examine the regional settlement pattern.
- Let us look, then, at some examples of settlement patterns in different areas.
- For the Roman period, settlement patterns are perhaps a little more precise.
- The last ice age had a profound effect upon the settlement patterns of man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.