"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the state's most corporate city, I cannot think of a more apt setting.
- The gallery provides an unusually apt setting for Mr. Poncelet's oeuvre.
- The synagogue was an apt setting, for it faces the former Soviet Mission - now the Russian Mission - to the United Nations.
- The mall becomes an apt setting for Mr. Mazursky's well-honed sense of the absurd, and so there is a Renoir mural in the yogurt parlor.
- The Guggenheim should make a particularly apt visual setting for early 20th-century Brazilian work.
- They were very well received and remembered even to this day due to his voice's apt setting with Salman Khan.
- It reopened briefly at the end of last year with a production of "The Waste Land" - in an apt setting.
- The American desert provided Wright with almost too poetically apt a setting for the hardships of his middle years.
- By and large, however, Mr. Lumet chose an apt setting for a dramatic series where anything can happen.
- The party was held at the Central Park Zoo, an apt setting in which to celebrate a brand whose logo is a crocodile.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.