"school" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1959 he began teaching school, with a first year and four teachers.
- She will soon be teaching school in the neighborhood where her mother was shot to death.
- At the age of 16 he taught school for three months.
- Then at age 17 he taught school for another three months.
- From the age of 18 to 23, he taught school.
- He taught common and high schools for five years 1897-1904.
- He taught school for some time, went on to study law and was called to the bar in 1869.
- Then he taught school for some time, and worked on the family farm.
- His mother, who raised him by herself, had taught school there.
- From 1828 to 1830, he taught school in order to fund his legal studies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.