"school" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While comprising a small school, the subject economics at the University has a long history.
- Beginning with the 2012 football season, districts will comprise eight schools.
- It comprises 14 schools with 68 teaching and research sections.
- The village comprises a post office, small shop, hotel, a primary school and a church.
- Iran's educational system comprises many schools and universities scattered throughout the country.
- The university came to comprise nine colleges and schools.
- It comprises eight small public schools located in eastern and northeastern Kansas.
- The university comprises nine faculties and seven graduate schools (as of April 2010).
- The league comprises schools known for their academic rigor, but the quality of play in all sports is fairly high.
- In 1936 Alfred comprised a school, several dwellings, and surrounding farms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.