"school" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The high school is attended between the years of 14 and 18.
- As of 2012, some 1000 students attend the high school.
- By May 1893, 40 students were now attending the school.
- Students have attended the school from 17 states and three countries.
- In fall 2010, 1,200 students are expected to attend the school!
- After attending the school or college they go to work.
- The other children who attended the school did not live in the building.
- Today, around 1,300 students from Years 8 to 12 attend the school.
- He attended the local school where the teacher found him to be of average ability.
- Some children would attend the school for 10 years at time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.