"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A reed pen and a papyrus roll are his fancy.
- All these matters I have studied, and have filled one hundred papyrus rolls with my observations.
- It consisted of 14 papyrus rolls, now missing.
- The oldest surviving manuscript in Europe, the papyrus roll contained a commentary on philosophy and religion.
- Imhotep was portrayed as a priest with a shaven head, seated and holding a papyrus roll.
- Much of his work was discovered in about a thousand papyrus rolls in the philosophical library recovered at Herculaneum.
- Against the walls hung racks in which were papyrus rolls, and on the hearth burned a fire of cedar-wood.
- Also there is a list of papyrus rolls and the words, 'blue cloak,' and then an erasure.
- Then the man drew a papyrus roll from his bosom and threw it at my feet.
- "It is here," she answered, and drew from her bosom a little papyrus roll.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.