"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a boy I sold stuffed cabbage- leaf rolls in the street-did you know that?
- The cocoon is situated on the edge of a living leaf around the leaf roll.
- Most feeding takes place after dusk and larvae often hide in leaf rolls or under a branch during the day.
- The leaf roll made by the larvae of the last two instars is very large and cigarette-like in form.
- When an insect is captured, the tentacles bend inward and the leaf rolls together as shown in the picture.
- They are parasitoids of larval Lepidoptera in leaf rolls.
- The leaf roll is cone-shaped and rolled up downward from the tip of the leaf.
- The cocoons are ordinarily formed inside the leaf roll.
- Mr. Alexander, who has been monitoring his plants for the last 15 years, suspects that leaf roll may be caused by air pollution.
- Older larvae leave the mine and continue feeding in a leaf roll.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.