"road" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the beginning of the 1980s, road building was not a notably popular cause.
- Many states are now running out of money for road building, he said.
- Initially there were plans to use part of the site for road building.
- Southern roads, given the American love of road building, are still quite good.
- They all began with long, detailed accounts of road building.
- But it's in the white paper for road building throughout the country.
- What is less known was his passion for road building, which began 90 years ago.
- This project has become victim of the new public opinion to road building in Europe.
- This is usually connected to construction work and road building.
- Since then, about two-thirds of the money has gone to road building.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.