"road" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How long before someone complains that they did not pay road tax?
- They are always charging us more than the road tax.
- If you're caught without road tax, it can be an expensive business.
- A road tax of $16 a car, and $8 for a trailer, is charged.
- Second, the government should abandon its plans to increase road tax on cars bought up to seven years ago.
- These were largely sparked by the levels of road taxes.
- "Sometimes, they have a guard here, check if you paid the road taxes."
- Never mind your road tax, get some insurance if you are going to crash into me.
- On the other hand, the state receives revenue from transport, such as road tax.
- In practice, however, we still have completely different oil duties, road taxes and so forth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.