"reluctantly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't answer for a moment or so then reluctantly agreed.
- I reluctantly agreed, but the plan was never put in action.
- She finally asked him to help her die, which he reluctantly agreed to.
- Democrats also reluctantly agreed to give a few states a bit more control over money.
- University officials reluctantly agreed to pick up the costs, but for one year only.
- He had reluctantly agreed "to let the old man come over".
- He reluctantly agrees, but has a better plan in mind.
- She reluctantly agreed but only if we watched it with the sound down.
- She wants him to bring his father back and Jack reluctantly agrees.
- The managers of these companies, he says, often agreed to them reluctantly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.