"reluctantly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He came reluctantly, hanging back when I took his hand.
- He looked up and grinned as they came reluctantly into the room.
- I pretended to come reluctantly, which made him want me more.
- But I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that the next big thing in science may be, well, nothing.
- Now he was reluctantly coming to understand them in terms of his own motivations.
- The other half reluctantly came to their feet and moved forward.
- Nor yet would I accept one who came reluctantly, only to please me.
- The words came reluctantly, almost as if they were being dragged from him.
- I came to football reluctantly - watching my son play in high school.
- "People come in somewhat reluctantly," he said at the end of the class.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.