"recall" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ability to recall good memories can help them remember what they do have to be happy about.
- At the ceremony, music is played which recalls memories for all about the Doctor.
- It is an overview of a person's life to help them recall memories and understand their past.
- In general, you're recalling memories I think, and that's the only thing that interested me about writing.
- The haunted look returned to the man's eyes as he recalled memories from long ago.
- Having the ability to recall memories does not necessarily mean they are accurate.
- She's naked, too, and that recalls very pleasant memories of a few hours earlier.
- The name recalled painful memories and he said, "She was the soul of the west."
- So I wrote to her to recall pleasant memories of the old prairie days.
- Our wish is that it will enable you better to recall and enjoy your own memories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.