"quietly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She used her key and went quietly into the house.
- "You are not talking about a man who goes quietly into the night."
- Nor, until recently, has she gone quietly about her private business.
- They had not gone quietly into that good night, no.
- He went to the kitchen door and quietly let himself out.
- The show went quietly off the air on April 1, 1966.
- He went quietly out of the room, and nobody tried to stop him.
- But don't expect him to go quietly into any good night.
- She is just about the last person you would expect to go quietly.
- Please go quietly into the night, your time in the sun is over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.