"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mother still needs to deliver the placenta, but it usually takes no more than one quick push.
- He started to rise, then fell weakly down again when she gave him a quick push.
- "But how-" A quick push sent him headfirst over the edge.
- He pushed the supple woman to the grassy earth with a quick push.
- A couple of other men looked up as well, and one standing near Leonard reached over and gave his shoulder a quick push.
- With a quick push he forced it past the rings.
- I let in the clutch fairly fast and gave a quick push.
- With a quick push, I shove the ball of newspaper into the garbage.
- A quick vigorous push sent him off his balance and splash into the heaving sea below.
- If you come up behind someone and give his head a quick push before he has time to react, then I doubt it would show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.