"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No. 1: life in the 90's is increasingly stressful and people are looking for quick pick-me-ups.
- Delectable muffins, sandwiches and, of course, desserts; great place for coffee or a quick pick-me-up.
- When I feel tired, I go outside and get some sunlight for a quick pick-me-up.
- And what does Fonda eat instead of a candy bar for a quick pick-me-up?
- Similarly, the afternoon tea is not a quick pick-me-up while waiting for a train.
- Don't look to a candy bar as a quick pick-me-up.
- I'm a huge fan and I agree that it is perfect for a quick pick-me-up when waiting for an elevator or in line somewhere.
- But an even $100 buys extravagance without guilt, whether it's a splurge or a quick pick-me-up.
- There is nothing quite like a scarf to give any outfit a quick pick-me-up.
- If anyone needs a quick pick-me-up, it's the American worker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.