"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Researchers who met there said they anticipated no quick breakthroughs in treatment or vaccines against the virus.
- If anyone could make a quick breakthrough, it'd be Ward.
- The quick breakthrough threatened huge Allied supply dumps and even the port of Antwerp.
- Notts resumed on 278 for five and Somerset have made a couple of quick breakthroughs with the new ball.
- No one was predicting any quick breakthroughs.
- Napoleon knew that he had sustained high losses during the evening attacks and that he had failed in his attempt at a quick breakthrough.
- Lower-level meetings in the following weeks, however, failed to produce any quick breakthrough.
- Federal officials said they foresaw no quick breakthroughs and were preparing for a long investigation.
- Kramnik's 17 . . . Rg8 discourages his opponent from trying a quick breakthrough with 18 e6?!
- But he acknowledged that previous talks had been plodding and painstaking, and promised no quick breakthrough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.