"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Burton made a quick right off the highway and stopped a block up a side street.
- I hung a quick right and melded with the traffic, then pointed myself in the direction of home.
- He stepped on the accelerator and made a quick right into the alley.
- They really just do a quick flip right before they land on the ceiling.
- At the end, Harper took a left onto a deserted residential street, then a quick right.
- Pike brought his guard up as Tyler suddenly launched an attack, a couple of quick rights followed by a left.
- After another quick right, I find myself standing outside the Sit Room.
- I made a quick right, pushed through large glass doors, and then got on the subway.
- He whipped into the entrance, took a ticket from the machine, made two quick rights and parked the car.
- I said softly, bracing myself as he made a quick right into his apartment complex.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.