"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Videos are listed in one place, allowing you quick and easy access.
- But many students from poor families are attracted by limited programs that promise quick access to jobs.
- This arrangement gives you quick and easy access into the tent.
- I hitched my gun around front for quick access, and started down.
- Placed there, he would have quick access either to the interior of the club or the street.
- Those memories would give her quick and easy access to virtually anything on board.
- OK.gov wants you to have quick access to state government information.
- The new system would also give officers in patrol cars quick access to data that now might take hours or days to find.
- They would very much like to have quick and easy access to the content on the web.
- This will happen because easy and quick access to information will let us learn in real time about our present culture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.