"push" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I pushed the top of the computer down on his hands.
- "We were back at my house and he just sort of pushed himself on me," the woman said.
- And if we push it on people, they won't believe us about anything.
- Then he pushed a key on the side of the box.
- She pushed the glass away from her on the table.
- They pushed past Richard on their way to the front door.
- Pushing open the door on the right he looked inside.
- She didn't know how far to push him on this.
- But her success also comes from pushing hard on the street.
- And he has been pushing his case on American television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.