"push" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there is a reason for them to push the envelope a bit.
- Either way, you were pushing the envelope with your body.
- We're going to push the envelope and play what we love, all the great music.
- "In film I find it interesting to see how far you can push the envelope," he says.
- That, as they like to say, would really be pushing the envelope.
- "By the end, people were pushing the envelope in everything they did," he said.
- "We're always concerned that someone will push the envelope too far."
- "But I think you always need groups who are willing to push the envelope."
- Fine entertainment in their own way, but they won't push the envelope too much for you.
- And this year it is pushing the envelope again, further.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.