"push" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted to push the boundaries of how people play games together.
- She continues, in many ways, to push the boundaries of her role.
- They want to see 'how far can we push the boundaries and get away with it'.
- Pushing the boundaries he had allowed her to set when they first married.
- All are pushing the boundaries of what green travel means.
- All art forms must have people pushing the boundaries and trying to understand what is possible.
- Do you ever worry about pushing boundaries and going too far?
- Let's just take this bit about artists pushing the boundaries.
- "We'd love one day to have a hotel up there and keep pushing the boundaries."
- Only a few try to push the boundaries of what is acceptable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.