"publish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We will be publishing pictures of two of these in each issue from now until January 1992.
- And now he can publish pictures of bare midriffs that are not his.
- I'm certainly not going to publish pictures of my kid when newborn, I find that to be a very intimate moment.
- "They have actually found most of the people whose names and pictures they published," she said.
- Harvard Crimson, the university newspaper, published pictures of the interior.
- Spaces which publish pictures or video from members of the public are usually pre-moderated.
- The Met are to continue to publish pictures of other key individuals over the next week.
- We are publishing pictures of two of these in each issue until January 1992.
- Both sides have published pictures of the dead sprawled on the battlefield.
- If people published pictures of me, they would have gone to jail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.