"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city corporation is run by a joint staff of elected public representatives and government officials.
- "When conscience questions come up, you need to have a board with public representatives dealing with them."
- From then on, she has worked as a committed public representative.
- He stated that his time as a public representative was over.
- There are many ways to judge a public representative.
- As public representatives, we are glad to have the opportunity to express our views here today.
- While serving as president, Harris was the most public representative of the exchange.
- It would also have half of its members as public representatives.
- Its governors are now split evenly between industry members and public representatives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.