"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By May 20, 1834, all the public stock for the new bank had been issued.
- FOR most companies, one public stock offering a year is plenty.
- In 1955, the company went public and issued stock.
- Among the options are a public stock offering and a partial or complete sale.
- Investors in the funds typically profit when a start-up company is sold or issues public stock.
- The failed public stock offering about the same time also hurt.
- The league will encourage owners to provide a limited public stock offering to fans in each city.
- The Moyes family still controlled about 39% of the issued public stock.
- As a result, some of the concerns in the business have grown rapidly and issued public stock.
- In 1994, after 55 years as a closely held operation, Reliance issued its first public stock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.