"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He even provided the table on which the declaration was signed, and this later was held as a prize possession by his family.
- We sat down in her living room, and she took her prize possession from the lamp table.
- Now she watched him grow excited as he played instruments over the souvenir, once her prize possession.
- The parents like it because they know we're going to take good care of their prize possessions.
- She said he didn't like to lose his prize possessions.
- Across, on the mossy green far side, was the prize possession of the site.
- The baseball bat was his prize possession as a 10-year-old.
- For the Mets, it was the return of their prize possession: pitching.
- Her prize possession was a book a dead aunt had given her.
- And why did he deny thee the inheritance of his prize possession?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.