"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This structure represents both the finishing line and the stage where the prize awarding ceremony takes place.
- In 1962, Raimon made his first public appearance at a literary prize ceremony.
- If the team does try to shut us down during the prize ceremonies, she'll be the only one who can keep us going.
- Let's hope they stay down there during the prize ceremonies.
- The transient population of Prime was almost four thousand now with the added visitors who had arrived for the prize ceremonies.
- "I had assumed it was security for the prize ceremonies."
- Federation security knew an assassination would be attempted at the prize ceremonies.
- The prize ceremonies were over and the winners' ball was the largest and best party that either of them could remember.
- For the first time the prize ceremony was televised.
- The prize ceremony was held in Stockholm on 10 December 2003.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.