"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe the mayor awarded a weekly prize for the most artistic parking arrangement.
- A parallel online competition is open to individuals who shoot for weekly prizes of $1,000 and, ultimately, a $50,000 grand prize.
- The winners went through to the final later in the evening, where a public vote decided who would win the weekly £10,000 prize.
- Or the lottery could chronicle the latest value of the weekly prize.
- The contestant who had the highest total after five days of competition won the weekly grand prize, usually a vacation or a car.
- The prizes in the later seasons included a 14" TV for the weekly prize.
- The weekly prize is £200 in the currency of your choice from the Post Office.
- There were weekly prizes for the best rat catchers: some of the last candy bars in the world.
- Participating fans based in the United States were also eligible to win weekly prizes.
- Each week, three schools compete to win a weekly prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.