"potential" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Any potential deal is still several weeks away, the executives said.
- America West said that it had been talking to a number of airlines about potential deals.
- He would not comment on the terms or the timing of the potential deal.
- Until the announcement was made, the terms of any potential deal had not been known.
- An official from one of the teams said the potential deal, though complicated, was likely to happen soon.
- For the American companies, the potential deals could be worth $15 billion through 2010, according to industry advocates.
- Is it best to book now or hold off for potential late deals, I'm just not sure?
- The terms of any potential deal are very much in flux, several participants said.
- Money would also be a factor in the potential deal.
- Any potential deal is likely to be weeks if not months away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.