"potato" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The only thing he could eat was the baked potato.
- She had started baked potatoes first, and they were taking a while, so we talked.
- I'm sure you could get a baked potato with that.
- How in God's name were the two of them supposed to eat four big baked potatoes?
- On the third day, you're so excited because you get half a baked potato.
- Baked potatoes are one of the hardest things to get right.
- If it's all the same to you birds, I'll take baked potatoes.
- To be eaten as if it were a baked potato.
- With baked potatoes, that would add a little class to supper.
- "I like to spend part of Sunday in bed reading, watching the news shows and eating baked potatoes," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.